- Site investigation and classification,
- Construction verification testing
- Acid Sulfate Soil assessments
- Preliminary/Detailed Site Investigations (PSI, DSI)
- Environmental validation assessments and inspections
- Hazardous Material Surveys
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections
- Waste Classifications/Resource Recovery
- Waste Stream Segregation
The requirements of the industrial sector can be complex, with industry regulations and compliance for quality, health and safety standards typically requiring a dynamic and multifaceted approach. That’s why your approach to testing and engineering services needs to be streamlined and efficient.
At Hunter Civilab, we specialise in site investigations for a range of industries including building, mining and infrastructure. Our focus is to provide you expert assessment on a strategic timeframe that leaves a clear path for your industry development.
Our testing services and conformity assessments ensure that processes and projects meet the required quality and performance standards and minimise the environmental impact of industry. We conduct site classification, materials testing, soil testing, ground classification and earthworks certification throughout New South Wales.
Our industrial services include: