- HEX ( Hunter Expressway Project ) Concrete Testing for Culverts & Bridgeworks – RTA B80 / HEX project Grouting of Mines Voids Testing
- Level One Earthworks Control for local independent contractors and roadwork’s control for larger companies
- Investigation and pavement remediation recommendations for Council roads and infrastructure
With a boom in urbanisation in regional and rural areas comes the demand for streamlined mobility. At Hunter Civilab, we believe in taking a holistic approach to the efficient provision and maintenance of roadways that contributes to a wider network of sustainability and usability.
Our team of expert engineers and technicians conduct services spanning pavement investigation, pavement design and construction verification testing.
Our clients benefit from our hands-on approach and trustworthy service that provides optimum peace of mind and maximum strategic return.
Notable Civilab projects include:
Our services include:
- Geotechnical Investigation for existing and new pavements
- Benkelman Beaming and Remaining life analysis
- Pavement thickness design to Austroads and Local Council Requirements including new pavement construction and rehabilitation of existing pavements
- Subgrade assessment by Plate Load Test
- Waste Classification Assessments