Hunter Civilab ensure the integrity of your earthworks projects by undertaking planning, stability, drainage, pavements and surface tests, putting you in good stead.
We conduct efficient earthworks & pavement construction testings including quality assurance, slope stability, construction planning, subsurface drainage, unbound pavements, stabilised pavements, sprayed bituminous surfacings, asphalt pavements/surfacings and concrete pavements.
Our services include:
- Minor and major project compliance testing to TfNSW & AS specifications
- Site inspections including proof-rolling and monitoring excavating operations
- Field & laboratory density testing for compliance and investigation
- Laboratory testing of soil characteristics – Plasticity Index, Shrink/Swell, Particle Size Distribution, Emerson Class etc
- Level one earthwork supervision and certification to AS 3798
- Engineered fill verification for rail formation or certified bulk earthworks
- California bearing ratio for pavement design and subgrade bearing
- Roadwork testing and supervision
- Benkleman beam testing to measure pavement deflection
- Dynamic cone penetrometer testing for ground consolidation