- Geotechnical investigation of existing track formation
- Track formation design
- Bearing Capacity Assessments
- Soft Soil Engineering and Ground Improvement Design
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Acid Sulfate Soil Assessment
- Working Platform Assessments to BRE470
- Waste Classification
The infrastructure sector is experiencing major public investment, providing a great opportunity to maximise on the cost-effectiveness, optimise sustainability and enhance the environmental compatibility of your project.
At Hunter Civilab, we provide specialised engineering services during the feasibility, design, construction and operations phases of your rail project.
Our services span identification, mitigation and management of risk including ground engineering and environmental risk. We also conduct geotechnical consultancy, geotechnical testing and geotechnical drilling as well as earthworks consultancy, earthworks testing and earthworks certification.
Accredited Geotech Verifyers for ARTC/Rail Works