- Austar Mine Flood Mound Assessment
- Ravensworth North Mine – Concrete Testing / Density Testing / Dynamic Cone Penetrometers
- Various mines including Mangoola Mine, Bulga Mine, Muswellbrook Mine and Mt Arthur Mine — Quality control on earthworks, project management, concrete and products testing
- Hunter Quarries haul road and bench design
The mining sector is facing more complex challenges than ever before, with globalisation, technological advancement, increased regulation and a fluctuating market requiring adaptability Australia-wide.
Hunter Civilab will facilitate your company through this time with expert, cost-effective and responsible management of mineral resources. Our services span the environmental and engineering disciplines.
As your strategic partner, we provide geotechnical and environmental consultancy, and testing to streamline your efficiency, reduce risk and maximise on your returns.
Notable Civilab projects include:
Mining services include:
- Geotechnical investigation of existing track formation
- Track formation design
- Bearing Capacity Assessments
- Soft Soil Engineering and Ground Improvement Design
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Acid Sulfate Soil Assessment
- Working Platform Assessments to BRE470
- Waste Classification